General Information for all Cub Camps

How do I get our Cub Scouts excited about Cub Camps?  Schedule a Cub Camp Promotion! One of our trained volunteers will visit your pack at an event or pack meeting and get your Cub Scouts pumped for Day Camp.

 Where can I find the event schedule? A Day Camp schedule will be available on our website shortly on each event page. Schedules for each event will be handed out at check-in.

How do I pay the event fees?  You can pay the full amount online with a credit/debit card or personal e-check by clicking here. You may pay a deposit of $75 for Day Camp, and the balance must be paid in full by June 15th. Deposits are not available for any other Cub Camps.

What is a Cub Scout Campership?  Camperships are scholarships for Scouts to attend our Council’s Cub Camps. These are need-based scholarships. Go to the Scholarships page for more details.

Do I need to complete a BSA Annual Health Form for my Scout? Yes. Go to the Health and Safety page for information.

What should we leave at home?  Leave all valuable and sentimental items at home, including games, computers, phones, special gifts from family members, etc.  If you’d hate to lose it, don’t bring it! As always, you cannot bring alcohol, fireworks, or other BSA-prohibited items in camp. See Camp Rules for a more comprehensive list.

Do I need extra money?   No, but there will be a Trading Post to buy goodies.  The schedule will let you know when it is open.

Who do I contact with program and advancement questions?  Contact our Cub Camp Program Director, Nicole Karlove.

Who do I contact with registration, payment, and scholarship questions?  Contact our Camping Assistant, Debi Geiger.


Information for Day Camps

What time is check-in?  Check in by 8:30 am the first day, then by 8:45 am the remaining days.

What should my child bring to Day Camp?  Be Prepared! To ensure a fun-filled and comfortable day, make sure you send your scout to camp with the following:

  • Lunch
  • Refillable water bottle
  • Insect Repellent
  • Sunscreen
  • Jacket or raincoat
  • Money for the Trading Post (optional)
  • A day-pack/backpack to carry the items above
  • Closed-toed shoes

IMPORTANT:  Make sure everything is labeled with your scout’s name and Pack number. We maintain a lost and found during camp. After camp, all unclaimed items are brought back to the council office and will be donated after 30 days.

Will lunch be provided?  No, campers must bring their own sack lunches each day. Each Friday, we will provide a picnic lunch with several allergy-friendly and gluten-free options.

When is the Trading Post open?  The Trading Post will be open every day at lunch and after the conclusion of program from 3:45-4:15. The store also operates from 9:30-2:00 pm on Friday for Family Day.

Can siblings go to Day Camp? Siblings may attend if they are of Cub Scout age and must fill out a youth application.

Is adult supervision required?  No–we will have trained staff to supervise all program aspects.

NOTE: Den Chiefs (older Scouts) are welcome to attend free to help supervise. Please contact Nicole Karlove if you have a Den Chief that would like to attend.

Will Scouts earn advancements?  Yes, advancement opportunities under the new Cub Scouting Program are available for every rank. Click here for more information on advancement.